Natural Stone & Hard Surface Cleaning of Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Bucks Counties
At Vic’s Carpet Dry Cleaners, we are one of the few Chester County, Pennsylvania companies that specialize in the use of diamond abrasives in the restoration of your stone surfaces. Servicing Glen Haven and Newtown Square areas Vic’s uses diamonds in the grinding phase of restoration that will give you better clarity and more reflectivity after polishing.
Whether you have marble, granite, limestone or slate it is not immune to wear and tear. It’s only a matter of time before the stone begins to deteriorate and lose its natural finish.
Here at Vic’s Carpet Dry Cleaners, we are able to restore and polish the type of shine it once had, or even better, the type of finish you have always wanted.
- CLEANING– Removes dirt and stains and also helps remove waxes and polymers that become embedded.
- STRIPPING– Removes topical coatings that block stone’s ability to naturally reflect, which causes spalling (when the stone crack, pop and shale).
- GRINDING – Eliminate deep scratches and helps remove lippage ( uneven edges). This is achieved by a machine with diamond abrasive pads and water that does not create dust
- HONING – Removes minor scratches and wear from everyday foot traffic. This process is also achieved by a machine and water that does not create dust.
- POLISHING – Enables marble or stone to have the sheen you want. It enhances the veining in marble and protects the marble and stone from everyday traffic and spills.
- COLOR ENHANCING – Provided by the use of penetrating sealers / impregnators formulated to enhance or enrich the color of your stone.
- SEALING – Protects and preserves natural stone using penetrating sealers.
We are the most qualified company to call to take care of your entire Hard Surface cleaning needs.