Scotchgard Protection For Carpet & Upholstery Chester, Delaware, Montgomery & Bucks Counties
Keep your home, cleaner, fresher, brighter……longer.
• Scotchgard protector has been protecting carpets and upholstery for more than 30 years
• Scotchgard protector;
– helps carpet fibers resist soiling
– makes blotting up liquid spills easier
– helps stains release more easily when upholstery and carpet is cleaned
– helps carpet and upholstery stay cleaner longer
• Vic’s Carpet Dry Cleaners is an authorized professional carpet and Upholstery cleaning company that can apply Scotchgard protector to most carpets, rugs, and upholstery in your home.
• Get the latest anti-soiling protection from beverage stains such as colored fruit drinks, soft drinks, frozen fruit treats and gelatins.
• Revitalize mill-applied stain protection with Scotchgard protector
Protect your home with Scotchgard products. And keep it looking wonderful.
Tips on keeping your carpet and upholstery looking beautiful
• Use a high quality vacuum. Bargain vacuums often don’t have the ability to remove all the grime and dirt from the carpet fibers. Over time those spills grind into the delicate fibers, wetting them and causing carpets to look dull and dirty even after being totally cleaned.
• Vacuum high traffic areas on a daily basis. Peripheral areas need lightly less attention, but should still be vacuumed at least twice a week. Your carpet was designed for frequent vacuuming. Daily vacuuming of your carpets will not wear it out.
• Your carpets have a built in protective barrier that can break down over time with regular use. Renew the barrier against stains and resoiling with Scotchgard protection every time you have your carpets cleaned.
• Keep dirt away from carpets by placing commercial floor mats at high traffic entry doors.
• Don’t be afraid to ask friends and family to remove their shoes when they come inside your home
• When spills do occur be sure to clean them up immediately
Give us a call for a Free evaluation 610-486-0420