Dust can trigger asthma, coughing, an allergic reaction and other issues. Reducing dust is always beneficial.
- Did you know air fans actually can create more dust to come into your home?
- Air conditioning is better than opening windows because an open window will let dirt in.
- Use humidifies to help with air.
- Have carpets deep cleaned on a routine basis.
- Also have upholstery deep cleaned routinely. You’d be amazed at how much dirt and dust collect in fibers.
- Sometimes removing carpet in bedrooms will help if you are having any breathing issues.
- Use small rugs at entry ways to help with dirt being tracked in and wash these rugs regularly.
- Vacuum once a week and if you have time vacuum more! This makes a huge difference in air quality.
- Get to spills and stains as soon as possible. This will help in ensuring that nothing is soaked in deeper into the carpet.
- Don’t ever smoke in your home!
- Make people take their shoes off at the front door. This will ensure people are not tracking in unwanted dirt.
- Mop and vacuum once a day if possible otherwise vacuum as much as possible to get dirt out.
- Dust your home. This will help as well.
- HEPA Filters in vacuums help as well.
Give us a call whenever you’re ready for a good deep clean and we can get those carpets in tip top shape!